To all of our newest members, welcome!
We’re glad to have you here. This forum is a PRIVATE and PROFESSIONAL space to share information about EncrypGen.
Remember that NOBODY from the EncrypGen team will send you a private message to click on a link, or ask you to BUY or SELL tokens. *REPORT ANY MEMBER THAT IS HARASSING YOU*
Due to the amount of scam links, and unrelated material out there, we will be removing ALL content that is not directly related to the subject of the channel. Thank you for your cooperation.
$ Trading $
It’s exciting to see where $DNA may be heading on the markets, but we do ask that all conversation to do with price, markets, exchanges, and coin speculation take place in the #trading channel.
Everyone of our members is free to voice their opinions about the project in a constructive manner. We want to hear your opinions.
Using curse words, swear words, derogatory terms, or other ad hominem attacks will get you banned. This Slack has a zero tolerance for verbal harassment. You can voice whatever opinion you have, just do it in a civil manner.
*It’s not a difficult rule to follow*
EncrypGen’s forum is a PRIVATE and PROFESSIONAL forum.
- The moderators answer to the CEO of EncrypGen, and nobody else.
- DO NOT private message a moderator, unless to report harassment.
- DO NOT try to argue with a moderator over EncrypGen’s business matters. If you wish to discuss a business or communication matter regarding EncrypGen, please talk to Dr. Koepsell, or the appropriate staff.
- Moderators are here for one reason: to provide a safe and professional environment for community members. You will always be given one gentle warning if your conduct has crossed the line.
When a community member posts identical, or near-identical posts in multiple channels in order to get attention, this is called “spamming.”
- Spam will always be deleted.
- Spammers will be given a short ban.
- Continuation of spam will result in a very long ban.
We do not moderate direct messages, nor can we, nor do we want to.
- Never, ever, give an anonymous person any financial or personal info.
- You, and only you, are responsible for your Direct Messages.
- If a person is harassing you through DMs, please alert a moderator.