Highlights at a glance:
- It is expected that the African DNA from IndyGeneUS.ai will start landing on the Gene-Chain somewhere around Q3 or Q4 of 2021. Dates are fluid.
- The marketing drive to acquire new users is now ready to roll, and this is funded by the recent bond sale on CoinMetro.com.
- 45-minute AMA on YouTube with Dr. Koepsell gets everyone up-to-date on everything EncrypGen.
- EncrypGen bonds can apparently still be purchased via the Ignium website.
- Dr. Koepsell is in early talks with a business partner that has acquired a sizable amount of capital, and wants to use EncrypGen’s platform!
In the media this month:
Here are the links to where EncrypGen and Dr. Koepsell showed up in the media for the month of May.
If we missed something here, please let us know on the Officially Endorsed EncrypGen Telegram, so we can add it!
- AMA with Dr. Koepsell
- Make money from your DNA test with EncrypGen, interview with Cryllionaire.
- Sorcha Mulligan outlines use cases for EncrypGen as a way to liberate trapped capital for the disadvantaged.
- EncrypGen has released a new corporate demo video on their YouTube channel
- Data Privacy & the future of Local & Global Healthcare Systems (No Public Access for Linked-In) by Blockchain Ireland Week
- Is your DNA data safe in Blackstone’s hands? (Jan article where EncrypGen is mentioned along with DNA economy)
- EncrypGen partner, IndyGeneUS AI, secures pathogen sequencing capability to support COVID-19 genomic serveillance inititiatives
- Medscape — This scientist is auctioning off his DNA and says yours is valuable too
- Twitter shout-out from EncrypGen partner DigiPharm on Forbes genome article
May 28: YouTube AMA with Dr. Koepsell Highlights
- The Gene-Chain platform updates are finishing up. David provides a detailed description of the nuts and bolts of what had to get tweaked and tested on the back-end of the Gene-Chain portal. There were also some security concerns that were addressed.
- Google advertising to acquire new users is now ready to take off! This is in thanks to all the bond purchases from the CoinMetro bond sale.
- There’s been a lot of free press. Forbes, WebMD, and a number of podcast episodes have been, or will be, showing up in the media. Whenever Genomics and Blockchain comes up, EncrypGen and Dr. Koepsell is always involved in the discussion. This is a great way to get the word out. There’s always good traction with media, which builds more interest and more interviews.
- Mystery Partner!? A lot of calls from the press releases and relationships that have been nurtured for years. Apparently, one of EncrypGen’s partners recently acquired a sizable amount of capital and is wanting to incorporate EncrypGen’s platform. After 4 years, these relationships are starting to show promising returns. David was unable to provide more details, as most of these talks are still in development.
- You can still buy EncrypGen bonds on the Ignium platform (Ignium.io). EncrypGen continues to be open to ideas about venture capital, as long as the EncrypGen team can control and retain the original vision of the company.
- There are plans to publish a public API for data access to the GeneChain.
- YouTube channel. New 5 minute corporate demo video, also used for advertising campaign.
- David is hoping to schedule a meeting with CoinMetro CEO Kevin Murko in June, and one AMA viewer was asking if there could be a hodl/staking bonus incorporated there, and hopefully there can be.
- It is expected that the African DNA from IndyGeneUS.ai will start landing on the Gene-Chain somewhere around Q3 or Q4 of 2021.
- The EncrypGen team is very much in favour of De-Fi and using/maintaining/growing liquidity pools as an approach to making sure the DNA token is available for purchase. As they’re able to, EncrypGen may add liquidity to the v3 pools.
Bits and Bytes:
INTERPOL has unveiled a global database to identify missing persons through family DNA.
Time will tell how responsible INTERPOL is in using the data, and if the data might be misused by law enforcement. Either way, it is hoped that this database will help grieving families of missing individuals in all 194 participating countries.
Maryland and Montana have passed new laws restricting forensic genealogy, which was the technique used to trace the Golden State Killer. This new law is supposed to protect the privacy of suspects and their families.
A team of international scientists says it has sequenced the entire human genome, except this time, including all of the missing information that was missed in the first sequence twenty years ago. This new detail of the human genome may help researchers develop new machinery to better understand the human genome, and all the deceases that interact with DNA.
On the computing front, engineers and scientists are hard at work developing the components of DNA storage that can read and write to DNA to create new high-density forms of electronic storage. For instance, imagine all of Facebook’s billions of profile pages fitting on half a poppy seed. This development will take a lot of time, and a lot of money.
There’s never been a better time for EncrypGen
Don’t let healthy market corrections fool you. What’s happening in the broader crypto market is part of the maturation process of a proof-of-concept technology.
As Steve Jobs remarked, “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” Jeff Bezos has the same sentiment, “All ‘overnight success’ takes about 10 years.”
With Dr. Koepsell and Dr. Gonzalez within arm’s reach of a scientifically viable genomic data marketplace, there’s never been a better time for EncrypGen!